SkinCeuticals® Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
SkinCeuticals® Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
- Carbon neutral
- Backed by skincare experts
- Free local delivery - Ballina, Lismore & surrounds
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid, allowing it to work at a true 10% concentration proven optimal in promoting effective exfoliation and natural cell turnover.
This potent night cream is synergistically blended with 2% phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, and a triple action-soothing complex to help support the skin barrier.
Proven tolerable for nightly use, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin.
- Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- 36% average improvement in glowing skin
- Tested tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
- This night cream promotes cellular turnover with 10% free acid value glycolic acid with a dye free formula tested for use every night.
- The Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight cream makes for an ideal complement to chemical peels, however you should always consult with a healthcare professional for individual recommendations.
How To Use
Nightly, squeeze a blueberry sized portion onto hand and smooth a thin layer over entire face and neck, avoiding the eyes.
Always use with a daytime sunscreen in your daily routine when using this product at night.
Help your skin adjust to regular useage of this exfoliating cleanser by using it every second evening for the first week.
Then increase usage to every evening.
Redness and temporary purging are mild yet common symptoms when first using glycolic acid. If concerned, consult your healthcare professional.
In a study, SkinCeuticals’ Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight cream, significantly improved the appearance of the three key indicators of healthy, glowing skin:
• 36% average improvement in radiance
• 37% average improvement in skin texture
• 19% average improvement in skin tone
Protocol: An 8-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 50 females, ages 35-64, with global fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough skin texture, and a dull complexion. Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight was used once nightly in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, and 8. Images represent the composite mapping of surface light scattering and volume light scattering of photographs collected under diffused light. Photos representative of average results. Individual results may vary.
Science & Proof
Glycolic acid cream comes in a variety of strengths and forms. The effectiveness of this restorative chemical exfoliating cream is determined by its free acid value, which depends on 2 factors:
1. The ideal concentration for nightly use is 4-10% glycolic acid.
2. Low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on skin
• 10% Glycolic Free Acid Value: A powerful fruit acid derived from sugar cane which helps stimulate the skin’s natural exfoliation process, minimising dead skin cell build up.
• 2% Phytic Acid: Naturally present in legumes and seeds, phytic acid helps inhibit the impact of dullness-causing skin aggressors.
• 1% Comforting complex: Combining natural oils and botanicals, including jojoba and sunflower seed, this wax forms a protective, breathable layer on skin to help lock in hydration and provide comfort.
855275 8 - AQUA/WATER, GLYCOLIC ACID, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, PHYTIC ACID, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, NYLON-12, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA/SUNFLOWER SEED WAX, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER CERA/ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, POLYGLYCERIN-3, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, D236320/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.