SkinCeuticals® Phloretin CF Serum 30mL
SkinCeuticals® Phloretin CF Serum 30mL
- Carbon neutral
- Backed by skincare experts
- Free local delivery - Ballina, Lismore & surrounds
Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid to for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin ageing – environmental damage and premature signs of ageing caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
How To Use
In-vivo, Phloretin CF provides a high level of environmental protection against UV-induced oxidative damage when exposed to solar-simulated light.
97% sunburn cell reduction. Protects against UVA/UVB - skin protected with Phloretin CF shows significantly lower levels of p53. p53 is an essential protective protein in skin, it's levels increase when skin is damaged. (Pinnell, S. Protective effects of a topical antioxidant mixture containing vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin against ultraviolet-induced photodamage in human skin - JCD - 2008).
Protects against ozone pollution - 47% reduction in NFkB activation. NFkB pathway is a marker of skin sensitisation in response to ozone pollution exposure (Valacchi, G. Protective Effects of Topical Vitamin C Compound Mixtures Against Ozone-Induced Damage in Human Skin - Journal of Investigative Dermatology - 2017).
After 24 weeks, 24% reduction in fine lines, 16% improvement in skin texture, 19% reduction of dullness and discolouration.
Proven to be safe when used post CO2 -78˚C cryotherapy treatment. Phloretin CF delivers a statistically-significant improvement in skin smoothness and general appearance at 1 week post-treatment compared to a lesion not treated with Phloretin CF. (Protocol: a 6-week clinical study, 44 subjects aged 35-65, Fitzpatrick I-III with two similar solar lentigines or actinic keratosis on face or hand. After one treatment with CryoCorrect PrecisionTM device, subjects applied Phloretin CF to one of the two lesions once daily for 6 weeks).
Science & Proof
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results to each single antioxidant alone.
Phloretin CF is a triple antioxidant cocktail formulation shown to provide powerful environmental protection due to a synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid. It is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a highly-potent antioxidant that, by its structure has difficultly to being effectively absorbed on skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) Pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
2) An acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) A concentration between 10%-20%.
- 2% phloretin Sourced from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, the phloretin within this serum neutralises damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and fades the appearance of discolouration.
- 10% L-ascorbic acid Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralises damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-ageing benefits.
- 0.5% ferulic acid A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralises free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E.
740069 11, AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., ASCORBIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PHLORETIN, FERULIC ACID, D30021/2.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.